Thursday 13 September 2012

Layout and my first lesson in cooking

My today's inspiration belongs to my dear friends Elisa

Elisa and her husband (www.gouniq.com which was launched 1 week ago) are making fun of my cooking style. Soup (from a carton box) with humous topping is one of them. I call it as an experience;) Since than they have cooked for me. Lucky me! Can't complain at all. To be honest their way is much more tastier and healthier than mine. But things has to change. This image is the proof my first lesson to cook Lasagne. I can already tell it tastes yummi. 

A note from my beloved grandma who lives in peace now: Sylvia, you never will find a man if you can't cook. So far she might have been right. Smart and an absolutely amazing lovely lady in so many directions she was. Love you always.
Proof of today's dinner with help of my friends.
Oh yeah. We had fun!
Not 100% there with my perfect layout but I'm going there. 

Good morning and good night where ever your head touches your pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment