Sunday 2 September 2012

Father's day Quote

Happy father's day,

to all the lucky ones out there today. Let them be your inspiration as much as they are your inspiration to create each day very special. 

I have chosen today's color blue and red, because it reminds me of my childhood with my dad. Each saturday him and my mother used to coach the soccer team Fc Bayern Munich in our living room in front of our TV. My mom still does ;)




Some Quotes for you 

"It is a wise father that knows his own child."
William Shakespeare


"Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance."
Ruth E.Renkel

"Those who trust us educate us."
T.S. Eliot

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."
Mark Twain

Let the sun shine your children's heart. Today and in future. Happy father's day around the world.

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment