Wednesday 12 September 2012

Final color scheme for Reflectlife

Which one is your winner?

After all and all these months of research,I finalized Reflectlife's color scheme. I have had worked the last couple of days intense of finalizing the colors and layout for my future website for you. And I'm happy to say I finally got it. 

I keep it a bit exited and I'll show you the layout tomorrow. 

So here it is. The months long related search for the right color. If you don't like it and have something else in mind to create a warm, simple, modern, elegant and antic website look of feel than please give me a shout under: reflect.sylvia@gmail.com

Enough of the talk, we waited long enough for this moment to come.

And the winner is?


P.S. It took me this long because Design is very important to me for brining the message over. I hope it's an inspiration for your work.

Have an awesome day where ever you are and enjoy the moment you are in!

No comments:

Post a Comment