Monday 9 July 2012

First inspiration Jack Dorsey and Kevin Rose

Welcome to my first inspiration to create a helpful website for people who lost a loved one

My first entry is devoted to:
Jack Dorsey
He is an American web developer and businessman widely known as the creator of Twitter and as the founder and CEO of Square, a mobile payments company  ) 



and to
Kevin Rose

He is an American Internet entrepreneur who co-founded Revision3, Digg, Pownce, and Milk. He is currently a venture partner at Google).


How to start an idea when there is a blank page?



Kevin's interview with the insightful Jack made me realize that I have to bring my idea to reality NOW. Here we go. Created a Twitter and Blog account which let you know what are the daily up and downs, progressions and inspirations to create a new start up company are.

Thanks for dropping by and let's see if I find the color scheme today. Not as easy as it sounds.



Enjoy the video and get inspired !







Have a lovely day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment