Wednesday 11 July 2012

Colors and shades

Green, grey, white and blue or purple that is today's question?


A simple question like that can be so difficult to find out. I used www.colorhunter.com the whole day yesterday. What for a great site to find out your colors scheme with just uploading images that you like.  I love green and purple/blue but now finding the right shades is on today's list. Just defining green to highlighting this blog took me a while. And yeah, telling my sister how important this site is not only for me. This will be the biggest obstacle for today. 


Thanks to Chris Sacca from Lowercase Capital for his inspiring website: http://lowercasecapital.com/. He is always such a great inspiration and I truly love his mixture between vintage and modern at his website. I even like orange!

Another special thanks today are for Cole Webley who I found coincidentally on Twitter. For the lost, but not forgotten. Enjoy and have an amazing day :)








No comments:

Post a Comment