Sunday 22 July 2012

Image Inspiration

Nostalgic moments, no sleep and the adventure to find THE right color pallet


Sitting with a huge cup of green tea at 3.30 am here at my friends place and can't make up my mind. There is no end in sight tonight. My journey continues to find THE color/'s.


Seems easy? Not for me. It should be a color scheme where people feel welcome and I can look at it each day.


I had some nostalgic moments the last couple of days and went through some of my million photos and friends paintings. I knew the main color, though my heart and mind still swirls around purple as it's a royal and my favorite color. I also went through color pallets from www.colourlovers.com, vintage color schemes and global labels like Google and Asprey.


The next couple of days I will go through each image and pick the main colors and make a chart out of them. Color is very important to me because it says a lot about your emotions and likes. I am looking for warm and soft colors with 1 vibrant green / purple as these will be used for the logo, buttons and titles.


Good night and stay safe





No comments:

Post a Comment