Thursday 9 August 2012

Viva l'Italia / Coffee and Sign

Long live Italia (Viva l'Italia)

It's quarter past midnight here. Todays' research are only coming from my lovely friends. 

Did you know?

Spaghetti isn't eaten with spoon and fork. 
It's only eaten with a fork.

and

Cappuccino is only drank in the morning (mattina).


So as a tea (tè) addict I try this week to drink each day another different kind of coffee.

My friend and boss Rick, made me a "Roma" Coffee (Caffe'). According to my italy friend Barbara there isn't such a thing. At the end we found out it's a Caffe' Macchiato. Well at least he had a romantic story behind it.

Here is his version of it:



Wednesday 08/08/2012: Isn't it nice for a change when your boss makes you caffe'? It was actually very yami.

Expect another 6 different Caffe' coming up. So exited and so fascinating (affascinante) what I learned the last couple of weeks since I started this blog from my friends, that I never  knew of them. Since than I can stop saying wow and it brings us more together. One of the great things is, they are getting inspired too. I hope I inspire (ispirare)you a bit too.


Tomorrow my friend Barbara will surprise me with her original version of Italian Caffe'! 


Thursday 09/08/2012: My itiliano friend Barbara a real good Caffe' Latte. I think I star liking drinking Caffe'. Or maybe it's just the enjoyable company.
Friday 10/08/2012: Jane and I went for another far well party today to The Three Ducks. Always love her company. She is always so full of stories. Funny, kind and wise. This time I had Cappuccino. It's made out of a darker shade of Espresso beans blended in hot milk with a froth milk topping. 

Link: 9 Tips on how to make Latte Art:http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Latte-Art
Saturday 11/08/2012: Lecture day 4. This time David and Nicole made me morning caffe. Caffe Latte with honey! That's how they like it. And me too. Also got lessons about the grinding machine and beans. Looks like I get professional.

Sunday 12/08/2012: Caffe Mocha. Not italian at all but I'm running out of diversity in Cafes'. So that's something new. At least its a typical Caffe glass. I always loved this glasses because it reminds me on a great time and holiday.
Monday 13/08/2012: Caffe Espresso. I think I rather stay with my green tea. At least I gave it a try. And this is what it is all about. Try the inexperience and you will find yourself in a whole new way.


Not finding always the (il) right words? These gestures' will help (auito) you:




So much fun. Try some of them! 


So, it's 1.30am and I really have to go to bed now. Though I feel like, I can write the whole night (notte) through. 


For all of you who are just starting a new day. Have an amazing day (Una giornata incredibile) Doesn't that alone sound like going to Italy?

Good night. Golden dreams. Italian saying. Buonanotto. Sogni d'oro

Listen and translate: http://translate.google.com.au/?hl=en&tab=wT#en/it/Coffee%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment